Hi! We’re OGK Creative, a 10-year-old brand strategy and marketing agency based in Boca Raton, Florida. We’ve worked with brands in all different industries, from lifestyle brands to healthcare, sports, food, and more. Our clients travel from all over the world to utilize our renowned studio, design, branding, illustration, and development skills.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you. You have a streamlined workflow that allows you to be fast without sacrificing quality. You have a passion for understanding the importance of proper naming, layering, and folder conventions. You meticulously check your work to ensure guidelines are followed, appropriate assets are being utilized, and things are being delivered as they should be.
If you thought “hey, that sounds like me,” then we need your help. Here’s a little bit of what you can expect:
- Assist in the design and production of large-scale experiences, including websites, content, collateral, presentations, campaigns, and more.
- Prepare and deliver assets across a wide variety of channels.
- Build the bridge between creative, digital & studios: prep design files, set up exports, etc…
- Organize folders, document revisions, and ensure consistent delivery to leadership, managers, and team members.
- Build/vet new processes and tools: automation, documentation, etc.
- Participate in implementation and maintenance of design systems, style & template libraries, etc.
- Juggle a mix of large and small projects, often with overlapping priority and urgency levels.
- Aid in maintaining a clean, collaborative file structure, archiving, and exercising version control when necessary.
- Hunt for gaps in the process, creating sustainable solutions through proactive problem-solving.
- Progress yourself as well as the projects you work on.
That sounds great and all, but what do you need to be successful in this position?
- Familiarity with visual design, UX / UI design, brand development, and the creative process
- Deep attention to detail and a meticulous dedication to delivery standards
- Image and vector manipulation skills, including knowledge of subjects like resolution, image compression, etc.
- A complete understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- An independent spirit and an enthusiasm for improving process
- An open-minded, collaborative nature
- The ability to multitask and the excitement to accept challenges
- Confidence and talent when it comes to presenting to team members at all levels
- A diverse sense of style & aesthetic
- A genuine passion for your craft: design, creativity, technology
- Approach your work with flexibility
- Contribute with a positive attitude
- Open-minded and hungry to tackle every task
- Independent and curious
- Display judgment, common sense, and maturity in interacting with people at all levels
- Live and breathe popular culture and digital spaces
- Excited to learn and grow
Just… fantastic! Where do I apply?
If you’re ready to apply, simply fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you if there’s a good fit!