- Proven ability to create copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries
- Interview clients to extract information in order to generate strategies, concepts, and copy
- Conducting research in order to fully understand a client’s business
- Working in collaboration with the entire creative team
- Strong copyediting and proofing skills
- Having a broad expertise in all forms of copywriting (i.e. long-form storytelling, captivating shorter form for advertising and informative writing for websites)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate with both internal teams and clients
- Attending and supervising photography, film, and editing sessions in order to complete creative concepts
- Be a part of collaboration sessions, organizing assignments, etc.
- An appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements
*We’re stoked you’re interested in possibly becoming a part of the OGKrew, at this time, due to a high number of inquiries, we are only responding to those who best qualify for the position. Thank you!