Full Stack Developer
Show us your chops! We are looking for a superstar Front End developer to join our team of creatives. We want a developer that can create some great looking pixel perfect sites.
We are looking for candidates who have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in web development and has worked on cross-functional teams. Agency experience is a plus.
- Implement front-end and back-end technical solutions based on requirements of our projects
- Conduct technical requirements gathering, technical analysis and development of tech specs
- Ensure that correct technology processes are being employed and followed on projects.
- Contribute to best practices, workflows, and standards and company knowledge sharing
- Conduct research and assist on new business scoping efforts
- Provide mentorship and training to members of the development team
- Expertise with PHP content management systems including WordPress
- Experience with Woo Commerce & Shopify e-commerce platform
- Expert knowledge developing cross platform/browser (iOS, Android, IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for web applications
- Solid understanding of OOP, relational databases, and SQL for implementing database-driven, web-based applications
- Solid understanding of web technologies including AJAX, social networking and blog platforms, widget development, mobile and emerging digital interfaces
- Up-to-date understanding of market trends and keen interest in following emerging technologies
- Advanced ability to analyze business requirements quickly to determine and assess feasibility
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility
- Experience working with source/version control platforms (Git, SVN)
- Experience with shell environments and UNIX/Linux administration
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Proven ability to manage large scale technology projects successfully
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communication skills (both in person and in writing) while interacting with individuals with a range of technical understanding
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
*We’re stoked you’re interested in possibly becoming a part of the OGKrew, at this time, due to a high number of inquiries, we are only responding to those who best qualify for the position. Thank you!