Hi! We’re OGK Creative, a 10-year-old brand strategy and marketing agency based in Boca Raton, Florida. We’ve worked with brands in all different industries, from lifestyle brands to healthcare, sports, food, and more. Our clients travel from all over the world to utilize our renowned studio, design, branding, illustration, and development skills.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you. We are looking for a bright, ambitious, and dedicated self-starter to join our team and help drive successful brands on the Studios team. Are you comfortable interacting with creatives and brand strategists? Are you able to juggle multiple projects at once, while on a unicycle? Do you know video editing software like the back of your hand? Are you a genuinely nice person?
If you thought “hey, that sounds like me,” then we need your help. Here’s a little bit of what you can expect:
- Edit and assemble recorded raw materials into a suitable, finished product. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, animations, and visual effects.
- Manage the post-production pipeline for all projects, coordinating with other editors, animators, and visual effects artists.
- Work with studio project manager to make sure post-production on projects is going according to schedule.
- Be involved in all phases of production: Creative, Pre-Production, Production, and Post Production
- Keep editing projects organized both on and off-set
- Source music, sound effects, and stock footage from various licensing sources
- Edit licensed or custom music tracks to fit the flow, vibe and pace for videos
- Create sound design and mix/master audio for videos
- Work with OGK designers to create graphics, and create basic animations for those graphics for use as lower thirds, on-screen text, logos, and more.
- Work with the Studios director to make all projects the highest quality possible
- Organize, color, and retouch photographs
- Manage the Studios server
But wait, there’s more!
When you join the Studios team, you also take on a secondary role as a photographer and cinematographer when needed. Some of the responsibilities you can expect in this position are:
- Operate the camera for events, commercials, web videos, interviews, instructionals, etc.
- Work as a Camera Assistant and Digital Intermediate Technician on set when needed
- Photograph both in-studio and on-location using natural light and flashes
That sounds great and all, but what do you need to be successful in this position?
- Proficiency in Davinci Resolve (OGK Studios’ main NLE), Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom or Capture One; and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Proficiency with MacOS
- Expertise with editing and coloring R3D, BRAW, LOG, and other formats
- Expertise in coloring, retouching, and exporting photos for web and print
- Some experience with Canon stills cameras
- Some experience with building and operating Blackmagic, RED, Sony, and Arri cameras preferred but not required.
Just… fantastic! Where do I apply?
If you’re ready to apply, simply fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you if there’s a good fit!