Cinematographer / Photographer
Hi! We’re OGK Creative, a 10-year-old brand strategy and marketing agency based in Boca Raton, Florida. We’ve worked with brands in all different industries, from lifestyle brands to healthcare, sports, food, and more. Our clients travel from all over the world to utilize our renowned studio, design, branding, illustration, and development skills.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you. We are looking for a bright, ambitious, and dedicated self-starter to join our team and help drive successful brands on the Studios team. Are you comfortable navigating photo and video editing software? Do you like working with a team, but also leading your own productions? Is having a camera in your hand like second-nature? Are you a genuinely nice person?
If you thought “hey, that sounds like me,” then we need your help. Here’s a little bit of what you can expect:
- Operate the camera for commercials, corporate videos, events, web videos, interviews, instructionals, etc–both on-and off-site.
- Capture both A-roll and B-roll in a large variety of styles
- Collaborate with the director to create a look and mood, and determining the best tools with which to tell a story.
- Conceptualize and create lighting diagrams, and execute lighting plans for shoots both large and small.
- Be able to work as a solo operator when needed, capturing sound, setting up lighting, directing on-camera talent, and operating camera.
- Work with a small crew when needed, directing lighting, camera department, and operating camera.
- Work as a Camera Assistant and Digital Intermediate Technician on set when needed.
- Photograph both in-studio and on-location using both natural light and/or off-camera flash.
- Work as a solo stills photographer when needed, or work with assistants and crew when jobs call for it.
- Organize, clean, and care for camera, grip, and lighting equipment both on and off-set.
But wait, there’s more!
When you join the Studios team, you also take on a secondary role as a video and photo editor when needed. Some of the responsibilities you can expect in this position are:
- Edit and assemble recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product when needed. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, animations, and visual effects.
- Organize, color, and retouch photographs
- Help manage the Studios server, and assist with the improvement of internal organization.
- Proficiency in Davinci Resolve (OGK Studios’ main NLE) for editing, color correction, audio editing, and delivery.
- Proficiency in After Effects and Photoshop; Lightroom or Capture One; Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Proficiency with Mac OSX
- Expertise with editing and coloring R3D, BRAW, LOG, and other raw and compressed formats
- Expertise in coloring, retouching, and exporting photos for web and print.
That sounds great and all, but what do you need to be successful in this position?
- Expertise in cinematography, camera operation, and stills photography.
- Experience working with digital cinema cameras including Arri, Red, Blackmagic, Canon, Sony, and Panasonic
- Experience working with stills cameras and lenses such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji, or Panasonic
- Proficiency with building out camera rigs both large and small for a variety of uses
- Proficiency with mic’ing and capturing audio to camera when working in a small crew.
- Proficiency with camera operation in handheld, tripod, dolly, and gimbal configurations.
- Experience with a variety of lighting equipment, both continuous and strobe.
Just… fantastic! Where do I apply?
If you’re ready to apply, simply fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you if there’s a good fit!